Product Spotlight: WeatherMaster Sealant
The best possible performance for siding, windows and doors…in over 200 colors!
Titebond® WeatherMaster™ Sealant has been specifically formulated to outperform all other sealant technologies, including silicones and urethanes. This superior polymer formula provides the best possible performance on siding, windows, doors and vents. In addition to offering exceptional flexibility, it unbeatable adhesion to wood, masonry, PVC, fiber cement, siding/trim and most common building materials.
WeatherMaster Sealant is available in over 175 colors, all of which match today’s popular siding colors, regardless of material or manufacturer. If touch-ups are necessary, WeatherMaster may be painted one hour after application with a water-based (latex-based) paint.* It is weather-resistant, extrudes in extreme weather conditions and is UV-resistant, making it the ideal choice for exterior applications. Safety is not compromised, as this sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is VOC-compliant.
- Paintable in one hour with a water-based (latex-based) paint*
- Permanently flexible – Will not shrink or crack
- Maximum strength on most building materials
- Significantly reduces call backs due to cracks and gaps
- 98% solids for minimal shrinkage
- Applies easily in extreme weather conditions